OGP does not use acrylic paint (spray can) for the finish product. OGP's products are all powder coated.
Beware of sub-standard materials from the low end tow hitch receivers.
OGP does not drill unnecessary holes on the vehicles.
OGP does not remove parts from the vehicles when installing the hitch.
OGP does not weld on any vehicle.
1. Indicate the make, year model and brand of your vehicle (eg: 2014 Toyota Vios).
2. Indicate if its a sedan or hatchback (for Accent, etc.); lifted or not lifted (for Jimny); stock or special edition (for Trailablazer).
3. Indicate if its all stock (no changes made on the vehicle) or if you did modifications on the rear part (eg: extra bumper, extra skirt, dual exhaust, step board).
4. If possible, send a photo of the rear part of your vehicle for our technicians to check. You may send the photo to viber#; 09159278773 or to Facebook page: www.facebook.com/ogptowhitch. DO NOT FORGET TO COVER THE PLATE#!
5. Indicate your location. It will better if installation will be done at OGP shop since all the tools needed are there (in case there will be a need to make adjustments on the hitch).
6. Please note that we charge service fees on areas OUTSIDE QUEZON CITY. Service fee will depend on the distance of the location.
7. There are certain vehicles that are MANDATORY to install at the shop due to the complicated installation process.
8. ALL INSTALLATIONS ARE SCHEDULED! Whether at the shop or your area. To give us ample time to schedule our installers.
9. If inquiry and installation will be on the same day, advise us at least 3 HOURS BEFORE heading to the shop. This way, we can schedule our installers. Please advise if you are running late or early.
10. OGP is always looking forward to a smooth transaction process with every customer, hence, we are hoping for everyone's cooperation.