1. What is the purpose of having a tow hitch?
A tow hitch may be used as:
- towing of trailers
- bike racks
- protect your vehicle from being rear ended by other vehicles
2. Is the tow hitch applicable for all vehicles?
- OGP customizes the tow hitch based on the model of the vehicle.
3. What makes OGP tow hitches and services different from the rest?
- OGP tow hitches are powder coated (sand blast)
- OGP tow hitches are dipped in anti-corrosion/chemical acid bath, heated and cooled down. They are negatively charged while being powder sprayed (matte black), then baked for an hour.
- OGP materials are made of black iron metal gauge 40#. Three ton pulling capacity 250 kilos weight capacity.
- Materials are made of black iron metals.
- OGP offers home service within Metro Manila. Products are delivered and installed to clients by professional technicians.
4. Does OGP have other products aside from tow hitches?
Yes, OGP distributes the following products as well:
- ball mount
- foldable tow hitch baskets (different sizes)
- adjustable height pintle hook with ball combination
- wiring kit for trailers
- trailers (Jetski, boats, flatbeds, ATV, motorcycles & other customized trailers)
- tow hitch bike racks
5. What is the mode of payment:
- Paypal (firstname.lastname@example.org). 5% extra charge ( all major credit cards). 5-7 working days for clearance. Please contact OGP Tow Hitch & Accessories if you're planning to use PayPal to reserve the item and verify payments.
- Credit Card (via PayPal only)
- Cash on Delivery (FREE Home Service within Metro Manila excluding Paranaque, Alabang, Las Pinas, Valenzuela)
- Bank Transfer (Security Bank and BPI)
- ML Lhuillier, Western Union
- Provincial and International Shipping, we use AP Cargo, Philippine Postal Service, LBC, FedEx. For shipping rates please email email@example.com or call +639159278773 or +639202443504.