A tow hitch (or tow bar) is a device attached to the chassis of a vehicle for towing. It can take the form of a tow ball to allow swiveling and articulation of a trailer, or a tow pin and jaw with a trailer loop—often used for large vehicles where slack in the pivot pin allows similar movements.
OGP Tow Hitch and Accessories is a manufacturer of customized tow hitches, trailers and accessories. Constantly upgrading products to meet the rapid changing needs of the clientele. Matching the world-class standard is what the company strives for. It aims for originality in design of tow hitches and trailers.
VISION and MISSION: Provide customer intimacy by delivering the products to clients personally as OGP Tow Hitch and Accessories aspires for excellence and professionalism.
- All materials are new & imported and are made of black iron components.
- Powder coated (matte black)
- sandblast, dipped anti-corrosion, spray matte black powder, baked in an oven
- The plates are waterjet cut.
- Thickness of the plate is 8mm-12mm, while the thickness of the tube is schedule 60 seamless.
- Assembled by migweld (3x stronger than stickweld) and hydraulic bended.
- Bolt on 2-inch opening (universal).
- Round tubular (2 3/8), 3-ton pulling capacity, 250 kilos weight capacity, ideal for bike racks, trailers, and cargo baskets.